According to its waqf records, this mosque was built by Mehmet Efendi, son of Veziri, who rendered service during the reign of Sultan Bayezid II (1481-1512).

Its main prayer hall Together with  latecomers, it is built with a rectangular ground plan.

This mosque was renovated many times. After the last renovation made in 1952, it was opened for worshipping.

At the mosque’s east, there is a small graveyard consisting of some graves.

Views