It was built by Dayı Karaca Bey during the Murat II period in the 1420s. It is located in the north of the Bedesten. Its roof is covered with lead. It is made of limestone and brick. It is expressed as the only place that did not burn in the 1958 Çarşı fire. Today it is used as a furniture market.