The mansion, which was built in 1724, is located in the Şükrü Çavuş neighborhood. Tahir Pasha Mansion, which was expropriated by the Ministry of Culture in 1985, was transferred to Mudanya Municipality in 2012. The 18-room mansion is one of the rare examples that bears the traces of the Tulip Era. It was opened as a museum on July 5, 2012.