BUDO Sea Buses:
How To Get To BUDO Pier By Bus ?; Buses and minibuses, which are frequently used for urban transportation, will be your biggest help in getting to BUDO Pier. F3 line buses departing from Bursa provide fast and safe travel opportunities.
- F3 Departure: Teleferik - Namazgâh - Setbaşı - İnönü St.. - Haşim İşcan St. - Altıparmak St. - Çekirge St. - Zübeydehanım St. - Acemler - Sanayi St. - Mudanya St. - Mudanya Pier
- F3 Return: Mudanya Pier - Mudanya St. - Sanayi St. - Acemler - Zübeydehanım St. - Çekirge St. - Altıparmak St. - Atatürk St. - Setbaşı – Namazgâh - Teleferik
How to Get to BUDO Pier by Metro ?; You can also choose Bursa metro to go to BUDO Pier. You should get on the BursaRay and go to Emek, which is the last stop on the Mudanya Road. Then you can quickly go to BUDO Bursa Pier by using F3 buses or private minibuses.
- Bursa (Mudanya) - İstanbul (Eminönü/Sirkeci)
- İstanbul (Eminönü/Sirkeci) - Bursa (Mudanya)
- Bursa (Mudanya) - Armutlu
- Armutlu – İstanbul (Eminönü/Sirkeci)
- Armutlu – Bursa-Mudanya
- İstanbul (Eminönü/Sirkeci) - Armutlu
For detailed information; http://budo.burulas.com.tr/
İDO Sea Buses:
How To Get To İDO Bursa Pier By Bus and Metro ?; Buses and minibuses, which are frequently used in urban transportation, will be your biggest help in getting to the İDO Bursa Pier. You need to get on the BursaRay (Metro) and go to Emek, which is the last stop on the Mudanya Road. Number 1 / GY buses or private minibuses departing from Emek provide fast and safe travel opportunities.
- GY Departure: Emek Metro Station - Bademli İntersection - Bursa Mudanya Road - Atatürk Cd. – Burgaz - Güzelyalı Ferry Dock
- 1/GY Return: Güzelyalı Ferry Dock - Burgaz - Atatürk St. - Bursa Mudanya Road - Bademli İntersection - Emek Metro Station
- Bursa – Yenikapı – Kadıköy
- Bursa – Armutlu – Armutlu Tatil Köyü –Yenikapı – Kadıköy
- Bursa – Yenikapı
For detailed information: https://www.ido.com.tr/tr
Bursa-Yenişehir airport serves domestic and a couple of international flights to Bursa. However, in order to get to Bursa from most countries by plane, you should take a transit flight via one of Turkey’s international airports. İstanbul’s Atatürk and Sabiha Gökçen are the nearest major international airports. From Atatürk Airport, either by reaching bus terminal or Yenikapı Port, you can travel to Bursa. Straight from Sabiha Gökçen Airport (Route 3), you can take bus to Bursa and the trip will take around 90 mins. From Yenişehir Airport (Route 4) to the city center you can go by public bus or by taxi.
For detailed informations:
Bursa has inter-city bus connections throughout Turkey. All intercity buses will leave you at the Coach Terminal (Bus Station) about 10 kms outside Bursa on the İstanbul motorway. You may take local buses to reach city center. Inter-city buses from İstanbul take about 2,5 hours.
For detailed information; https://terminal.burulas.com.tr/