The exact date of construction is unknown, and it is suggested that it could have been in the 15th or 17th century. It is one of the type of mosques with light domes. It is known as ‘Çınarlı Mosque in colloquial speech. It is believed to have taken this name from the centuries-old plane tree in its garden. Sungur Pasha, who built the mosque, is the son of Saadettin Bey from Amasya. The madrasa was destroyed in 1922. At the beginning of the 19th century, the dome of the mosque, which was in danger of collapsing, was repaired in accordance with its original by Ali Bey, who was the Yenişehir Voivodeship (Governor), in 1830.

Views