Tirilye Panagia Pantobasilissa (Kemerli Church)
In 676, In a manuscript prepared by Dr. J. Covel, it is stated that the church was dedicated to Panagia Pantobasilissa (Virgin Mary). The dome and bell tower of the building were destroyed in the great earthquake in February 1855, and although it was repaired in 1883, but lost its original character.
It is stated that the Church, whose columns were brought from Alexandria, was one of the first churchs in the world to have a painting on its wall. This church, whose walls are painted in layers, is important for the Orthodox world.
The frescoes depicting four great angels have managed to survive until today by resisting time.