Tirilye Fatih Mosque
Built in the 8th century with the name Hagios Stephanos or Panagia Evangistra, the building is one of the earliest examples of the closed greek cross plan, which is frequently seen in Byzantine church architecture since the middle period. It has a rectangular plan in the east-west direction. It was repaired after the earthquakes of 1063 and 1065 and was converted into a mosque in the 16th century and took the name Fatih Mosque. It was used as a church during the Greek occupation years (1920-22), after the occupation it was converted into a mosque again.