It is the bridge that is located on the Gökdere stream and connects Osmangazi and Yıldırım districts. The bridge has two bridge arches, one small and one large. It is not clear when the bridge was built and who had it built. However, according to the repair information in the historical Kadi documents, it is known that it was used at least since the end of the 15th century and was repaired in 1565, 1585, 1680, 1681, 1738 and 1847. The bridge, whose floor was wooden until the Republic Period, was rebuilt on stone pillars with a concrete bridge deck slab and expanded after 1920.