It is written on the two-line inscription above the entrance door of Halil Ağa Mosque that it was built by Kethüda Halil Efendi between 1643 and 1644. The mosque is square in shape and covered with a dome and is also made of rubble stone and brick. It attracts attention with its hand-drawn and wooden decorations. It is the oldest mosque in Mudanya. For this reason, it is also known as the old mosque by the Mudanians.

Views