Located between Mustafakelampaşa and Karacabey and with 98,000 hectares of land Karacabey Farmstud is one of Turkey's largest animal growing and breeding farms. It is known that the farm, which dates back to the Eastern Roman (Byzantine) period, met the meat needs of the palace in the Ottoman period. The farm, which was named Karacabey Stud Farm in 1924, was attached to the Ministry of Agriculture in 1926. The farm was also expropriated and included to Farmstud. The "Horse Monument Tomb" organized for the stallions named Baba Kuruş and Baba Sa'd attracts the attention of the visitors.