There are four tombs with inscriptions in the tomb to the left of the road leading to the Lefke Gate in Iznik. The older one belongs to İbrahim Pasha, the son of Çandarlı Halil Pasha. The cover of this building, which was built in the first quarter of the XV. century, has been completely destroyed. The northern walls of the building and the original parts of the east and west facades are covered with cut stone, other parts with adobe and rubble stone. The Ibrahim Pasha Imaret, which is located next to the tomb, continued its activities until 1921, but does not exist today.

Views