As stated in the inscription on the tombstones in his garden, it was built by merchant brothers named Hoca b. Ömer and  Hoca Ahmet, son of  Hoca Ali in 1439. The main place of worship of the mosque, which has a square plan, is covered with a large dome. It was repaired according to its original in 1955. In the mosque, which has survived to the present day in its original form; graffiti, pencil work, oil-painted window arches and dome ornaments are available. The mosque is illuminated by eighteen windows. There is a historical fountain adjacent to its outer door. Its minaret has a single balcony and its body is built with brick and cut stone cone.

Views