It was built in 1455 by Sufi Haci Sinan, the asistant of Ibrahim Pasha, the son of Grand Vizier Ishak Pasha. It is illuminated by 8 bases, 6 tops and 14 windows. The minaret and especially its cone remained intact. Its short and brick-built minaret is one of Bursa's most beautiful minarets. The windows in the west are covered by knitting. The difference of this mosque from its contemporaries is that the sides of the portico are left open and there is no gable wall. It is called a mosque, but it does not have a pulpit. It was repaired after 1950.