Located in the west of the Covered Bazaar and in the northwest of the Ulu Mosque, the bazaar is one of the oldest bazaar in Bursa. After its first construction, the bazaar lost its originality due to the fires broke out in 1760 and 1958. Some arrangements were conducted to restore the bazaar to its original condition. Today it is mostly used by towel and ready-to-wear retailers.