ANASAYFA > HISTORY AND CULTURE > TURKISH BATHS > Reyhan Pasha Hamam

Reyhan Pasha Hamam

REYHAN HAMAMI

It is located at the trading area, north of the Hanlar Region which is referred to as Reyhan Bazaar today. It was built in 1433 by Reyhan Pasha who was one of the harem masters of Sultan Murad II., in order to provide income to the Islamic Monastery in Yenisehir. Reyhan Pasha Hamam is a small-sized ‘’Single’’ hamam. It was restored by its owners in 1969.

This post is also available in: Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Greek, Persian, Turkish

Yorumlar

yorum

BUNLARADA GÖZATIN