Located at the junction of Abdal Street, Tahal Street and Gul Avenue, the mosque was built, in the name of Abdal Mehmed, by Basci Ibrahim who was a well-known Sufi of the Murad II. era. On top of the rectangular-planned mosque, there are two oval domes. Next to the mosque are a tomb and a water fountain. The mosque has largely been repaired by the Bursa Association of Antique Lovers in 1955.